America Saves Week 2018 begins Monday! We’re so glad you’ve made the decision to encourage others to develop good savings habits. Here’s how you can prepare to participate in the week:
1. Get familiar with the America Saves Week daily savings themes so you can prepare to participate each day. From Monday through Saturday, our themes are saving with a plan, saving automatically, saving for rainy days, saving for retirement, saving extra cash and saving as a family.
2. Download the America Saves Week 2018 Digital Toolkit. The digital toolkit is jam packed with resources to help you spread the word on saving. It includes sample social media posts, blogs, newsletters and graphics that you can use.
3. Encourage your community to take the America Saves Pledge, and make a commitment to start saving.
4. Spread the word about the #ImSavingForSweepstakes! Encourage others to inspire friends and family to save by making a savings plan and sharing their savings goal on social media for a chance to win up to $750. Find out how to promote the #ImSavingForSweepstakes.
5. Mark your calendar to participate in our kickoff Twitter storm on Monday, February 26 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern. Just tweet savings tips and resources using the hashtag #ASW18. You can tweet as little or as much as you want! You can even copy and paste our suggested tweets here. Also, check out our schedule of Twitter chats, Facebook events, webinars and local events being held during America Saves Week.
6. Add the America Saves Week participation badge to your website and materials. The participation badge is a great way to promote the week and show that you have partnered with us. We also have great logos, banners, and flyers and posters that you can use.