About the Designation
Banks and Credit Unions play an important role in America Saves Week by making it easy for their customers and members to save. When individuals utilize saving accounts they build financial security and financial institutions increase deposits, build goodwill, and strengthen relationships.
That’s why we recognize financial institutions that show exceptional achievement in America Saves Week activities by awarding them the Designation of Savings Excellence.
Designees are recognized by:
- America Saves Designation of Savings Excellence award.
- A digital seal to display on your website and share on social media.
- Recognition on AmericaSaves.org and AmericaSavesWeek.org.
- Recognition in a national press release and individually in local releases.
- Signed up to participate in the current year of America Saves Week
- Completed the America Saves Week Reporting Survey
- Demonstrated efforts in encouraging saving during America Saves Week
- Completed the Designation of Savings Excellence application
- Submission of samples of marketing materials
Awards will be given based on the completed information provided through the Designation of Savings Excellence Application within the America Saves Week Reporting Survey. This will be made available during America Saves Week. Stay tuned for a preview of both the Reporting Survey and the Designation of Savings Excellence application.