Saving at work is one of the most effective ways for people to save automatically. There are at least three ways you can promote automatic savings to your employees.
- Encourage employees to save a portion of their pay automatically into a separate savings account through direct deposit forms.
- Encourage employees to open or add to work-sponsored retirement accounts.
- If you don’t offer a retirement plan, encourage employees to open a myRA account.
Give your employees the opportunity to take action this America Saves Week.
Download our one-page Employee Action Handout and promote it through:
- an event or workshop on the importance of saving.
- emails, your intranet, and internal newsletters.
- payroll envelopes.